a message from pawramira
idk man, i like mixing colors using layer opacity, and using the color selector like
for color opacity, i just pick some base colors, and use another one with a lower opacity over them. like
(pls never NEVER USE THESE COLORS oh god this is just an exemple)
these are better
then i make a pallete using one of these colors as base, using the color selector
but there’s more!! if you press ctrl+u, this magical thing will appear in your life, making things so much easier!
but of course some colors just cant be saved, so i advise to avoid really bright colors
thats pretty much it i guess
4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
I can’t really pinpoint, apart from that weird regret-but-not-regret thing I have about not kissing you the first time we met. Everything worked out perfectly regardless, so I shouldn’t regret, but a part of me always will.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
I’m most proud of you.
29: Talk about what turns you on.
See I could be a butthair and give an answer like ‘chocolate’ BUT I WON’T. I also won’t say too much. But. Spontenaity and neck kisses. And laughter. Laughing makes everything better.
30: Talk about what turns you off.
When u fart on me
idk???? distractions? essentially nothing
31: Talk about what you think death is like.
I don’t know what I think it’s like, but what springs to mind, what I hope it’s like, is what happens ultimately in His Dark Materials, which I can’t explain very well, but I quote,
“When you go out of here, all the particles that make you up will loosen and float apart, just like your daemons did. If you’ve seen people dying, you know what that looks like. But your daemons aren’t just nothing now; they’re part of everything. All the atoms that were them, they’ve gone into the air and the wind and the trees and the earth and all the living things. They’ll never vanish. They’re just part of everything. And that’s exactly what’ll happen to you, I swear to you, I promise on my honor. You’ll drift apart, it’s true, but you’ll be out in the open, part of everything alive again.”
32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
I remember scoping out and exploring the woods, finding parts we’d never been to and trying to scramble up a near-vertical slope by using trees and roots as anchors.
medusa, trying to turn you to stone, but you accidentally called her “melissa” when you first walked in and now you’re too embarrassed to look at her. “it’s alright” she keeps saying “i get it all the time” but you still won’t look. u don’t even remember the stone thing until later
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.